Friday, August 10, 2018

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone is well and happy!

It's still hot and humid here.  No surprises about that.  Supposed to rain later today.  We'll see; it's one of those "scattered" forecasts.

Les had a nice birthday.  We had Little Miss E for a couple hours and got in some happy play time.  After we took her home we cleaned up and went to dinner at BJ's Brewhouse for dinner.  Like I've said many times, life is good!

Les is playing golf.  It was a Starbucks morning for us and I went to WalMart before I stopped to get my coffee.  Needed to replenish our outdoor play items.  Our large rubber ball had deflated and gotten sticky and we had no bubbles.  We do now.  We're all ready for the next play time.

Jacquie says her speech went well and she got several good comments and she is doing okay.

Pam says the kids are doing well with the new school year and the bus issues are hopefully getting worked out. 


Here is Little Miss E checking out our young tree.  I am happy to have a granddaughter who is carrying around her doll!  I always loved dolls, they were my friends and companions when I was a little girl.  I still have a couple of mine.  Little Miss E kept a close watch on her baby yesterday.  If she wasn't holding her, she gave her to one of us to hold.

I repeat --- Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: