Saturday, August 18, 2018

Geez! Another Week Flew By!

I hope everyone is well and happy!

The past week has been full of the usual chores, errands, and service visits happening around here.  The annual generator check-up was done and we are all ready for whatever comes.  Our gutter guy came and replaced four downspouts and made some other repairs and maintenance.

Les got the yard work done.  I am hoping for a not-too-hot day this coming week so I can get out and do some clean-up and pruning.

Les' brother, Larry, was in the area for work.  Violet came along and we are having a nice visit with them.  As I am writing this, the guys are out playing golf.

I had my annual hearing tests.  Not ready for hearing aids yet they tell me.  Also said as long as I am in a perfectly quiet room and the person is talking directly TO me I am good.  😊  That always happens, right??  I go back in a year.  Next month it is eye doctor and dentist.

It is hot and muggy.  Rain is scattered when it happens.  You know, some here, some there.

I am ready to put out my Fall decorations. Will hold out until we are into September though.   And I have made the first purchase for Christmas shopping.  I am late this year, usually by now I am maybe halfway done!

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


Early morning sunrise, picture taken from our driveway.

No comments: