Monday, January 29, 2018

Rain and More Rain


It rained yesterday, is raining today, will rain some more tomorrow and might have snow with it.  Swell.  That sums up the weather report for our area.  It is also cooler and not getting out of the low 40's.

So, inside projects it is!  I'm taking a break from some desk work right now.  Had some bookkeeping and filing to do, too.  We might go to the "Y" after lunch.  Les and I both have some good books to read.  Obviously, there is no golf being played.  😊

Yesterday we went to the Celebration of Life service for Rev. Michael Christensen.  I worked with him as his secretary for over ten years.  He was a good man, and he is gone way too soon.  It was a nice service full of good memories.

We are still waiting for the final estimate on the kitchen work.  I hope it's a good one, and I hope it comes in soon.  The other contractor told us to look at Restorationhardware.com to get ideas on cabinet hardware.  I have looked.  The idea I have gotten is that I need to actually see the hardware  and hold them in my hands to decide.  We'll see about this.

Regardless of the kitchen project getting done or not, I am in the mood to clean out.  Look out girls, you will both be getting boxes.  😊  I am holding off starting that project until we make a decision and until I get some boxes.

So, as I've said many times before, life is good, stay safe, and God Bless America!

No comments: