Sunday, January 8, 2017

Weather Update

It finally stopped snowing last night.  This morning the sun is out so bright  I almost need my sunglasses here inside the house.  The official snowfall count is 11".  It is 19 degrees out and not expected to get above freezing temperatures until maybe Tuesday.  Every newscast announces "stay in, don't go out".  And yet, on the last report, there had been almost one hundred accidents.  For those of you in areas that get heavy snowfall more often, part of the problem here is a shortage of plows and equipment.  The only plowing or clearing done is on the interstate and the main roads, never on any residential streets.

IT Guy and BeyB got home last night, so that is one less worry.  I really doubt that BeyB's new classes are going to start tomorrow, but it's great they are home.

So, here we are.  I made pancakes for breakfast.  Golfer watched a movie.  I read the paper online.  I am just about caught up with my magazine reading and am going to pick a new book to start.

Stay warm and stay safe!

No comments: