Saturday, September 24, 2016

Two More Rooms Done!

I just finished giving the office and the library a really good cleaning.  Progress!

I had a couple errands to do this morning and made a quick run to the Commissary for some more salad things.  Golfer and I are working on eating healthier and we've been having more salads.  And some of the things you just can't buy too far ahead.

While I was there I found some small pumpkins and will be posting a picture some time soon after I get them arranged outside.  I am aiming for tomorrow for that job.  I want to check the front mulched area for weeds first.

Our yard is still soft but the sun is out today and it is hot and muggy.  A front is supposed to bring cooler temps and lower humidity later tonight.  I hope so.

The yard guys want to come the end of next week to do the aeration.  Hopefully Golfer can get out there and get things prepared.  As tall as the grass is right now after all the rain, he might have to mow twice to get ready!

I always enjoy putting the fresh bedding on the bed.  Angus likes it, too, and he got to be first on it!


I also swapped out the quilts on the small quilt stand in our bedroom.  This is the one Bikini made using the patches from my Mom's jacket.  She loved to come and visit us wherever we were and she always bought a patch.  Plus we sometimes bought one for her if we traveled.  She sewed them all on her navy blue jacket.


Stay safe, people!  It's time for a break here!

No comments: