Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Just A Little Decorating

As you know, I've been doing Fall cleaning.   It's not like the old days when the rugs were all hauled outside and beaten with a rug beater (those looked like tennis rackets to me).  And we don't use the Playdoh-like stuff to clean wall paper any more.  But I do like to give things a good going over and get ready for cool weather.  I am approaching the end of the major cleaning, just a few more things to tackle.

I had a God-mandated rest day Monday when I had a sudden onset of flu like systems and spent the morning in the bathroom throwing up and the rest of the day sleeping.  Tuesday morning I was fine.  Don't know where it came from.  I hadn't been around any sick people.  Golfer and I had eaten the same things and he was okay, so it wasn't food poisoning.  So I figure God just wanted me to get some rest!

Anyway, as I've gotten things back in order after cleaning, I've put out a few Fall decorations, inside and out.  I've been asked for pictures, so here they are.


There are a few other small things around the house, I'll show you those on another post. And here is a picture of Finnigan the first time he realized the little chipmunks were there.  He was startled and backed up, then approached them very carefully.  He even patted them a time or two.  Evidently he decided they were friendly and they were okay.


Stay safe!  If you have Fall weather, enjoy it!  It's still warm and muggy here and going to rain some more.

No comments: