Friday, August 26, 2016

Getting Better

I think I am finally starting to feel better.  It's seems like it has been taking a long time, and I am being careful.

It has been busy around here.  Yesterday the man from Virginia Green came to do a yard treatment.  Then the sprinkler system guys came to take care of the problem in the back corner of the yard.  They could never find the sprinkler head that had been turned off, so after consideration, they decided to move one of the existing ones and replace the head with a larger one so the entire area would get water.

I managed to keep my dental appointment and the work is started on a new replacement crown.  I had gone for my six-month check-up and Dr. Freeman did not like the looks of the one he had done a year or so ago.  Said he wanted to replace it for free - no cost to us or the insurance.  Next week I go for the start of the work for another crown that will go on a cracked tooth that he found.  He has a new high-tech computerized system for making the crowns that uses some special equipment and a small wand scanner that they put in your mouth to "take pictures".  It ends up with a 3-D image sort of like the CAD programs that architects use.  They email that to the company and the crown comes back in about a week.  He said so far they have all been perfect on the first try.  Technology!

We have been catching up on shows that we recorded during the Olympics.  I would like to highly recommend one of the funniest shows that I have seen in a long time - "Better Late Than Never", Tuesdays on NBC.  We laughed so hard!  What a great bunch of "old guys"!


Take care of yourselves and stay safe!



No comments: