Monday, August 8, 2016

Wow!

It is another case of you don't know how bad something has gotten until it gets better.

The laser surgery procedure on my right eye to remove scar tissue was this morning.  The actual procedure was only a couple minutes.  Most of the time was having drops put in my eye, waiting, more drops, more waiting, and then final drops.  Dr. Kitay told me my eye would be blurry from the extreme dilation, and I would have an increase in floaters for a while, but the improvement in my vision would be immediate.  He was right again!

I can see so much better!  I had a little bit of a headache right afterward, but it did not last long.  I go back in a month for them to check my vision again.

Golfer called about his jury duty last evening as instructed and was told to call back tomorrow.  However, the other two panels of jurors were told to call back on the 15th and 21st, so he's thinking he will probably get called to go in.

I spent more time than usual watching TV the last couple days.  I got interested in the road racing at the Olympics, and we've watched gymnastics and swimming. We'll be watching some more this evening.

It has cooled off a little but is still very humid here.  Supposed to rain later today.

So, life is good.  Stay safe!

No comments: