Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Strong Virtual Presence

I haven't been feeling too great lately and finally over the weekend everything got worse and I spent some time in the ER.  The diagnosis was vertigo, which is what I suspected all along, but it just did not feel the same as when I had it years ago. I was afraid it might be something else.  Vertigo is one of those things that once you have it it never goes away, just goes dormant and can come back whenever it wants.

The ER doctor was very nice and ordered chest x-rays, EKGs, blood work, urinalysis, and asked a lot of questions.  Finally she gave me some medicine and kept me there until they made sure I could walk on my own without falling down.  I do not want to fall down.

Golfer was there with me and when he sent texts to the girls, Nurse J and BeyB came and kept us company for a while.

I am now doing better and being careful and taking the pills.  I'm tired, and not feeling quite 100% yet, but am definitely better.

It is always good to have a positive attitude and a sense of humor, especially during stressful times, like ER visits.  This is what came into my room...


In case you are not up to date on your TV watching, that is Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory!

Stay safe!

No comments: