Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Been Busy!

Hey, all!

It's been busy around here!  The landscaping work is all finished.  Looks good, and will look even better when the grass comes up in the bare spots that are now covered in compost.  Golfer and I worked outside all day yesterday.  We had to clean up bits of little limbs, cut roots that got left, and a bazillion leaves.  Then Golfer mowed and trimmed.  I scrubbed the deck and furniture.  Besides the mud that got tracked onto the deck during the work, some visiting birds left some deposits.  I don't know what they had been eating, but their poo did not just hose off!  I also cleaned up the porch and walk out front.  I recommend the Exterior Windex that you connect to a hose.  Works very well for all sorts of things.  We got a lot done and we were both tired.  I will try to get a better picture later.


Saturday I went with Nurse J and the girls to the annual Smithfield Marketplace.  First time we had gone to that.  It was very nice, but too many people and too crowded for us.  But the weather was good and we had a nice time.  The fresh air and sunshine, and all the walking - or riding in a stroller - wore the girls out!



Sunday Golfer and I went with Nurse J and BeyB to Ferguson Center to see "White Christmas".  It was a little different from the movie we watch every Christmas Eve, but it was very good.

I'm getting ready to head out to do a few errands now.  Stay safe!



No comments: