Thursday, October 29, 2015

OOH! It's Summer Again!

After a couple cool, dark, wet days, today has been sunny and about 80.  We turned the heat off and opened the windows.  Everyone is happy.  I know it won't last, but it's nice while it's here.

Golfer had a follow-up appointment with the neurologist.  All is well, go back in a year.  So that's good.

I did some cleaning and laundry this morning.  And I did a little clean-up outside.  However, you can not tell that I did.  The breeze is moving the falling leaves around pretty well and the deck and patio are now covered again, as is the front.  Sigh.

I had a pile of "desk stuff" to do and also needed to pay bills.  That all got done.

And then I started reading a new book, The Solomon Curse.  It's very good.  Golfer recently read it and he also liked it.  I was going to start it a few days ago, but needed to catch up on the magazine pile.  :)   I'd still be reading right now, but it's time to fix supper.  All in all, it's been a good day.

Stay safe!

No comments: