Thursday, October 8, 2015

Busy, Busy!

Hey, everyone!

We've been busy around here.  The weather is great and things are drying out.  The golf courses are open for business again and the guys have been out to play.   It's in the mid-70's and sunny today, the windows are open, life is good!

I started on the yard clean-up yesterday.  Lots and lots of small branches, limbs, twigs, leaves, pine cones, Ginkgo balls, etc.  I got quite a bit done.  Golfer finished it up today before he mowed the grass.  The new guys come next week to aerate and do their yard applications.  I think it's fertilizer and seed.  Golfer will have to mow again really short, and then mark all the sprinkler heads.

I did all the usual everyday stuff around here and then went Christmas shopping!  I made quite a dent in the list.  I've been having some issues with Amazon though.  Our family keeps Amazon wish lists and Amazon is not keeping the lists all up to date.  Depending on where you are viewing the lists and who has signed in, different things are showing up.  And purchased items are not being removed from the lists.  So there is some confusion.  But I think I have things sorted out.  I was going to go back to the PX anyway, so I will just be returning two items that were already purchased.

All the years I was working, I always liked to go Christmas shopping on Columbus Day.  Now I can pretty much shop whenever I want.  But honestly, I rather like shopping online!  No crowds or people!  But I had a large gift card to use, so I geared up and went out today.

Golfer is watching golf on TV right now.  Dinner is in the oven.  I am off to round up the furry kids and clip some nails.

Stay safe!

No comments: