Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Alarm Is Set

Hey, all,

I think everything is now crossed off my to-do list.  My bag is packed.  The walker, leg brace, and cooling unit are all in the car.   All medications have been stopped over the last couple weeks.  I am achy and my leg hurts.  The way I feel is confirming that it is time to get this surgery done.

Laundry is done, the freezer and pantry are full, bills are paid, and I think I have told Golfer where all the things are located that he normally does not use or need.  (but that he will need while I am out of commission)  :)

The house is all decorated, trees are up, outside decorations done, cards are finished, shopping done, gifts are wrapped and some mailed.  I even baked a batch of cookies and put in the freezer.

So, we have things under control here right now.  I won't be online for a while, so I'll post an update when I am able.  We are to be at the hospital by 6:30 a.m.

Stay safe!


No comments: