Monday, November 10, 2014

A Couple More Things Checked Off the List

The repairs around the two windows are all done.  I think it looks pretty good.  Now we just have to wait and see if they ever leak again.

The Christmas wrapping is done and I went to the Post Office this morning to get some boxes on their way.  I have everything for doing our cards stacked up and ready.  And some time soon I plan to make a couple cookies and put in the freezer.  :)  I have been slowed down a little because my leg has been bothering me, but I have learned to pace myself.

I got Kirk to the car wash and got him all detailed and cleaned up.  Certainly looks better.

And I did a little clean-up out in the yard yesterday.  The leaves are really coming down around here.  They haven't done much in the way of color but they're sure falling off the trees.  Golfer is out there now mowing and cleaning up more leaves.

I had a scheduled phone call this morning with the hospital nurse.  I think they have all the info now and have my records all set up and ready for the surgery.  I was asked two more times this morning if I had traveled recently to any areas with confirmed Ebola cases.  Good to know they are asking.

Here's a picture of Finnigan.  This is how he often likes to "help" us while we are in the bathroom!

Stay safe!

No comments: