Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sigh.

We love our furry kids.

I would love them a whole lot more right now if one or all of them hadn't chewed through the wire on the string of lights on the tree.

While we were eating breakfast this morning Angus was messing around under the tree.  Not unusual, they all like to sit and/or nap under there.  He came running out with something in his mouth and I followed him and found a piece of wire.  Went back and looked and there were several pieces of wire under the tree and the plug - just the plug - in the power bar.  The tree lights are fine.  But this was the extra string we put on the tree so we can plug in our collectible Star Trek ornaments.

I have been to the store and have a new string of lights.  I will re-do the tree this afternoon.

As I said... SIGH.

Stay safe.

P.S.  The dreaded water bottle is already out and ready.  The furry kids do not like it.

No comments: