Friday, November 7, 2014

Today Is More Productive!

Yesterday was a gray, cloudy, cool, and rainy day.  I got the basic chores done but never got around to the window spackle and paint repairs.  Golfer and I did catch up on some shows from our DVR!

Today is cool and sunny.  I got all the regular morning chores done early, went to Starbucks and came home to enjoy my coffee and read the paper while I watched the Rockefeller Square Christmas Tree arriving.  I have lovely memories of our trip to NYC a couple years ago at Christmas time.

Now I am waiting for the spackle to dry.  Next will be sanding, then applying a coat of Kilz.  Then painting.

In the spirit of "one thing leads to another" I am also washing windows.  And if I have some energy left after cleaning up after all this work, I am going to finish the Christmas wrapping!

Golfer got along okay at the doctor's yesterday and we are waiting on the biopsy report.  He is playing golf today.

Time to go poke at the spackle and see how it's doing!  Take care and stay safe!

No comments: