Friday, December 25, 2009

Winding Down

It's been a good Christmas; sort of quiet.

Bikini called this morning at the start of their busy day. The kids were getting ready to open their gifts. And then they would be heading to Brief's parents' home for a big family gathering there.

Nurse J, CableGuy, and BeyB came here for dinner and gifts. A good time was had, but we decided that we were all just plain tired. After visiting for a while they went home to play new computer games and watch new movies, and probably take naps.

Golfer and I will be watching new movies here, too, a bit later. I have already started on a new book!

The food is put away, the dishes are done, the wrapping paper wads are bagged up. The furry kids have been playing with their new toys. And for those of you who like to tease me ---- no, I have NOT started to un-decorate yet! (may start that on Sunday though)

Golfer and I had some free time yesterday afternoon and we went to see "Avatar". It was excellent! We saw the 3-D version. The story line is great and the computer graphics and special effects are wonderful. We highly recommend it.

It is raining again here and is already dark. The ground has no where left to put any more water, so I expect we will be remain soggy for a while longer. If it ever does dry out around here you might find Golfer and me outside with our new lawn sweeper (his gift from me) and new electric leaf blower (my gift from him). And just so you know -- I had that on my wish list!

I hope you have had a good day and have been surrounded by love, good feelings, and happy times.

Stay safe!

No comments: