Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FA LA LA LA LA!

The halls are being decked! Actually, what I have accomplished is sorting through the boxes of decorations and deciding what to put out this year. Then setting them around the house. We have collected quite a few decorations and ornaments over the years. Even after passing several boxes on to Nurse J and Bikini, we still have plenty. So they don't all come out at the same time. The tree is assembled and Golfer helped me get the lights all working last evening. The two large containers of ornaments are sitting next to it waiting. But some tidying up had to be done and some cleaning was an absolute must, so my time and energy went to that after work and errands. Perhaps the tree will get decorated tomorrow!

It's cold and raining right now. "They" say we might even have thunderstorms this evening.

Our friend, Chris, came and did the mowing, trimming and leaf gathering for us yesterday. The yard is looking much better. And this morning while I was at work, Walt, from Spring Green came and did the Fall "weed and feed".

Golfer is feeling a bit better.

My right leg is still bothering me, but I finally gave in and started taking some medication that had been prescribed. So it's tolerable.

The furry kids are excited and running around looking at the tree sitting in the living room and checking out all the decorations. AND... napping on the new quilt!

I hope you all are well and staying safe!

No comments: