Tuesday, December 8, 2009

'TIS THE SEASON

Hey, All!

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and you are taking time to enjoy the holiday season.

Things are going well here. I am moving better and am feeling better. I actually did some erranding after I left the office today. Paced myself, took my time. It went well....no screaming knee pain or weakness . The Suppartz has helped the left knee. The right one has responded to medication and a little rest.

Golfer continues to improve steadily. Hopefully, the meds are right now and this will continue.

It has been cold here. Our area is above the average normal rainfall for the year. And I just saw there are more flood warnings posted for some areas because IT IS STARTING TO RAIN AGAIN! Also, it's been in the 30's and 40's for a few days and tomorrow it is supposed to be 70. That's not very seasonal, but is only supposed to last one day and then be cold again. I feel a headache coming.

Golfer and I took BeyB to a concert given by the Air Force American Heritage Band. It was excellent. If you ever have a chance to hear them, please do so!

Several local Christmas parades had to be cancelled or postponed because of heavy rain and nasty weather last weekend.

I've been busy finishing the decorating, Christmas shopping, wrapping, packing and mailing. Also sent off the cards. I guess next I'll bake a few cookies. Also, caught up the laundry and did some cleaning! And groomed the furry kids.

I just watched the "Charlie Brown Christmas Special" on TV. I have it on DVD, but it's always a good show.

There's not much else going on. Take care and stay safe!

No comments: