Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey, All!

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! It was great to see Bikini, Brief and the kids. Golfer and I weren't feeling real great, so we didn't really do a lot. But it was a good visit.



Now we are home. Laundry is done. Bills are paid. Catching up is in progress. Usually by this time of the year I have finished the Christmas decorating and sometimes have even baked cookies and loaded up the freezer. Not this year. No baking done at all yet. Decorating is just getting started. I plan to do a little bit at a time as energy and knees allow.




My left knee is feeling pretty good after the Supartz injections. The doctor says it "develops" for about a month and then will reach the maximum amount of improvement. They want to check me then. If it continues to improve, I am considering having the right knee done also.





Bikini made us a beautiful quilt and I have to show you! We love it! And so do the furry kids; you can just see Cecil's head behind the pillows!


Stay safe! More later!

No comments: