Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving

 


Well, our safe, distanced Thanksgiving dinner is done.  The leftovers are put away, the kitchen is cleaned up, the dishwasher is running.  I missed having our family around, but I was with Les and that made it wonderful.  

I figured I could handle hand-washing two of our Noritake plates that can't go in the dishwasher, so here is a picture of our table.  That set of china is 52+ years old and we have almost every piece of the twelve place settings.  Les bought it all when stationed in Thailand shortly after we were married.  We don't use it very often, because, like I said, can't go in the dishwasher.

The Macy's parade was different.  They did a good job with it all things considered.  The best parts were the Rockettes dancing and Santa arriving. 🎅

I am taking a break now and sitting in front of the computer.  Les is finishing his wine and watching some football.  When I finish here, I'll start pulling the boxes of Christmas decorations out of the closet.  Then he will get the trees put together so I can decorate over the next couple days.

I know some folks will be going out to shop tomorrow.  Be careful!  I won't be seeing you.  The only place I plan to go is to Starbucks early in the morning. 😊

Take care and stay safe.  Life is great.  God Bless America!

No comments: