Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Going Well

I just had my post surgery check up.  Dr. A says it looks good, keep using my hand and it will get stronger.  It will take a while for the nerves to regenerate.  No PT needed.  Sutures were taken out.  And after my right hand is stronger I should call and schedule the surgery for left side.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I have been catching up on some things around the house and taking care of things.

We've had our quarterly pest control visit so that is done.  Les just picked up our mower.  It is old but still good, just needed some service.  He just went out to tackle the leaves that are falling down so fast.

Our girls and families are doing okay; trying to stay safe and be careful, like us.

This is me after the surgery.  I meant to post it sooner and didn't get it done.  The furry boys were being very attentive and were helping Les take care of me.  Right before Les took the picture, Finnigan was stretched out on my chest staring at me.  This is Angus by my head providing soothing background purring sounds.

Take care and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: