Sunday, November 15, 2020

Hey, All!

I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Les and I are doing okay.  It turned into a rainy, cold week here.  I have not checked our rain gauge but the reports  said we got between four to six inches of rain.   But today the sun is out and the wind is blowing, leaves are coming down all over, and the yard is drying out.

Our girls and families are doing okay; everyone is busy. 

I've been doing some extra cleaning around the house.  Yesterday Les helped me with the lights on the living room ceiling fan.  The globes really needed to be washed.  They are all shiny and bright now.

I just found out that "Christmas Chronicles 2" will be on Netflix starting November 25!  Yay!  The first one was very good.

Sirius XM has been playing Christmas music for a few weeks now.  Starbucks has been using the Christmas cups for a week or so, too.  Both make me smile.  We all need more smiles.

My hand continues to improve and get stronger.  I even did some mending this week!  The stitches were not pretty, and definitely would not win any prizes, but the work got done as I was able to actually hold the needle!  But I really don't want Pam to look at the things.  😊😊😊

My left hand gets tingly and a bit numb at times, but I don't have the severe pain on the left side like I had with the right one.  So in a couple months, the left side will have surgery.  Want to get the right one a little stronger first.

Covid cases are going up everywhere.  Gov. Northam has issued some new restrictions that take place tonight. 

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: