Sunday, November 29, 2020

Christmas Cheer

Christmas always brings lots of memories and good thoughts, even in a tough year like 2020.  So here are some pictures of our decorating.

Dining Room

Living Room Tree

Our Original Elves

Our girls might be upset by the following comment, so, sorry girls.  I love you both.  Our elves are almost fifty years old now.  My mom bought them when the girls were very young.


This is an "antique" Christmas card that my Mom sent out.  (a loooooong time ago!)  
That little girl is me holding my first furry friend, the original Scooter Kitty.

I have not taken any pictures of the outside decorations yet.  Honestly, I am tired right now and going to go rest a while.  But the decorating is done!  

Take care and stay safe.  Life is wonderful, consider the alternative.  God Bless America!

No comments: