Friday, November 20, 2020

Keeping Busy

 I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Les and I are doing okay.  We've had a couple days of colder weather and lots of wind.  That brought lots of leaves blowing around.  We had some frost last night.  But yesterday was sunny and not as windy, although it was cool and in 50's.

We worked out in the yard.  We now have a large pile of bagged leaves to put out for our next bulk pickup.  There is still some more work to do in the mulched areas but I have to pace myself.  There will be a little pruning in one area, then I will finish cleaning up that space.  

I made it to the laundromat and got our large Anniversary quilt washed; brought it home to dry.  And it is all ready to put back on the bed when the Christmas quilt gets put away in January.



Finnigan was helping me as I remade the bed.  He wanted to get to be first to be on the Christmas quilt!

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good!  And God Bless America!

No comments: