Monday, March 18, 2019

Just Some Updates

I hope everyone is well and happy!  It's the time of year when our "every six months" check-ups are happening.  There seem to be more of those for me than for Les, but we both have some.  And add to  my appointments the ones with my orthopedic doctor right now and the PT I was having.  But, we are doing okay and my pain level seems to be decreasing, although there are times that I still really hurt.



Jacquie's group is doing well.  Cutie Girl is making progress in school and has a very good teacher and some helpers.  Jordan finished her Associates' Degree at TNCC and has been accepted to ODU in the Fall.  Little Miss E is a busy little lady and cuter every day!  Jacquie is busy preparing for her speech at the National convention for LifeNet this Summer.




Pam's group is doing well.  Boxer and Bloomer are picking their classes for the next school year.  They have another school break coming up and then they will only have a short time until Summer break.  I know they will stay busy, especially with Boxer learning to drive!  Pam has had some traveling for work, and also for building up "The Stitch" business.

So, in a nutshell, everyone is busy!

Les and I are hoping the weather stays calm so some needed yard work can be done.  We had to postpone it due to mud and puddles. 

Les and his golf buddies are looking forward to their annual "guys' trip" to Myrtle Beach.  For Les and a couple others it is some extra practice for the Retirees Tournament the end of May.  I am looking forward to the tournament and a week at the beach and visiting with friends.

So, life is great!  All is well.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: