Saturday, March 9, 2019

Just Some Thoughts and Wonderings

I can not personally solve the world's problems; no one can.  I think the best we can do is all try to be responsible and kind and be nice.  If everyone - and I mean everyone - would try that it might make a difference.

I was getting groceries this week and was on the aisle where the dried fruits are.  Does anyone really, really need chocolate covered prunes???

We were watching a show and a comment was made about how many thousands of spies are in the country doing evil things.  If someone knows where they are and they are being counted, why can't someone just catch them and do something about them???

I needed to purchase a new electric toothbrush for us.  Why do I need my toothbrush to have Blue Tooth technology???  I don't need my phone to talk to my toothbrush.  I am quite capable of taking care of brushing my teeth without my phone reminding me.  Sadly, I couldn't find one without this, so it just won't be turned on.

I believe God made everyone.  But why did He use a teaspoon when giving out brains to some people???  Sometimes, stupid and ignorant just can't be fixed.  Common sense is a really good thing.

Why don't people think before letting words come out of their mouths???  I am sure this has been a problem since humans learn to speak.

And why, oh why, don't people make use of spell check and grammar check and then proof read what they write???

According to the news there are businesses that want to stop accepting cash for payment.  Sorry, I see some businesses losing me as a customer if that happens.  I know, I know, just swiping a card might be easier.  But, you know, sometimes it just amuses me to watch clerks try to figure out how to make change.  One of these days, I am taking some of my dollar coins with me and using those.  Then they'll really be confused!

And on that happy note, remember that life is great!  Enjoy it!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: