Friday, March 1, 2019

Scenes from the Yard

There are several things around the yard that I would be thinking about doing, but we have someone scheduled to do some work for us.  That will include working on the drainage issues, cleaning out the mulched areas and cleaning out the river rocks at the back of the yard, and spreading mulch.  Normally, I would be out there trying to do the cleaning up, but this year I am just leaving it for the man to do.  The bursitis has sort of limited my bending, stooping, reaching capabilities but I am slowly getting better.  😊  And right  now it is dark, cold, and raining again!!

And I am telling you this because I took some pictures of budding hydrangeas and there are a lot of dead leaves all around them.  But here you go, if you are one of the snowed-in people, keep thinking "Spring"!


And to help those thoughts, here is a new picture of our potted pansies.  Both pots have many little flower buds coming up and starting to open.


Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: