Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Busy Week!

Seems like the calendar is full this week.  I have PT appointments, a dentist appointment, and a check-up with our GP Doctor.  I've had a list of phone calls to make, and a few errands, too.

We rescheduled the yard work that was supposed to happen this week.  We still have puddles in a couple places and lots of soft ground and mud.  Going to try again in a couple weeks.

We had a couple warmer days that were nice and it is now cool again, but the sun has been shining so that makes everyone feel better.  The guys are glad to get back out on the golf course.

The bursitis is better some days and then gets worse, then better, back and forth.  I am tired of this.  While I may be getting stronger from the PT (so they are telling me), I still get really tired dealing with the pain of this.

We got a call that our taxes were finished so we went and signed the papers and will watch for our refunds soon.

One of the errands was getting to the car wash.  Kirk hasn't been this clean in months!  Glad I could go and get that done.

Other than these things, I've just been trying to keep up with things around the house and taking care of odds and ends.

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: