Sunday, March 24, 2019

Nice Day

It's a nice, sunny day here and 68 degrees right now.  We have friends who are here in the area for a reunion and six of us went to dinner last evening and got to visit.  Good time!  The guys are playing golf today.

Jacquie sent me a message and said everyone was out in the yard at her house and if I was out to stop by.  I wasn't out, but I went over for a bit.  The little ones were jumping on their new trampoline.  There was lots of giggling happening.




While they were hopping around, the dog, Nikola, was jumping underneath them, Chris and Jordan were working on getting the garden ready, and Jacquie was keeping an eye on all of them and keeping me company on the deck.

I am back home now and finishing up the laundry and a bunch of desk stuff.

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: