Monday, November 26, 2018

Our Trees

I hope everyone is doing well today.  Anyone shopping?  The only Black Friday shopping I did was to go to Wild Birds and buy a bag of seed; they had a good one-day deal.  I do think that Cyber Monday might be having some issues!  I tried to order something for Les and at checkout the amount ordered was stuck on 219 and the price was over $6,000!  I quickly deleted everything and left the site.  Might try again later.  😊

As I said in my last post, the decorating is done, things packed up and put away.  Some cleaning done.  I have no big plans for today;  we will probably go to the "Y" this afternoon.  I intend to have a quiet day.

It is in mid-50's, dark, and raining again here.  The mud continues.

But on a happy note, here are pictures of our trees!


This is our living room tree.  If you look closely on the mantle you can see "Fat Santa" that Les' Dad made for us years ago.  He is a family favorite.

And here is our dining room tree.  It makes the room a little "tight", but it is so pretty from outside.


As always, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: