Saturday, November 24, 2018

Mr. Gnome's Getting Ready


As I have been working on the dining room tree, Mr. Gnome has been busy, too!  He required some assistance, but all is well.  😊

As for me, the dining room tree is done!  I've been cleaning as I go along and putting things away as I finish some things.  Tomorrow I will get the living room tree finished.  Pictures to come later.

I had a Santa collage that I made years ago that was getting raggedy. It is all pictures of Santa from old Christmas cards.  I really like it and I re-worked it.  It is now in a poster frame.  It's hanging in the hallway and there is a little glare from the lights.  When we have a sunny day, I might try another picture.  Today is dark and raining.


Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is Great!

No comments: