Wednesday, November 28, 2018

No Particular Reason

I just liked this picture of a vintage card!



And speaking of cards ----- how do you display yours?  I remember when I was little, Grama used to tack up a string across the wall in her living room.  Then she'd make little V-shaped cuts on the back of the cards and hang them on the string.  I am not sure that was good for her wallpaper now that I think about it.  But, that was what she liked.  Usually this was all hung above her sofa.  I tape Christmas colored ribbons to the top of a couple doors and let them come about 2/3 of the way down the doors.  Tape doesn't show and doesn't hurt anything.  Then I tape our cards to the ribbons.  Makes pretty decorations, too.  And gives the furry boys something else to play with when they are in the mood.  😊  BTW, we got our first card yesterday and I put up the ribbons.  Thanks, L & V!

But in other "news".  It has gotten cold again here and it's been windy; in 20's last night and only 32 this morning.  About a week and a half to two weeks ago, the trees in our area that still had leaves just burst into color.  So pretty with shades of bright reds, yellows, and oranges.  And now those leaves are just flying off the trees.

I've been taking a couple "slow" days.  I've been tired and achy from over-doing things and the weather changing back and forth.  Then I started with a scratchy throat and runny nose.  It's not getting any better and I am going to see Dr. P. this morning.

But, as always, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: