Saturday, November 24, 2018

Brrrrr!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!  It was a good day here.

We've had some cold weather for a few days.  Takes a while to get used to daytime temps of 30's! Makes me hurt all over.  Even the furry boys who do not go outside notice the change.


I took this picture before bedtime.  That's Finnigan snuggled up next to Angus, who is the lump under the quilt.  Cecil was upstairs under the covers in "his" room.

Yesterday we started decorating.  First the Thanksgiving and Fall things were packed away.  Then containers, boxes and other things brought out of the closet and attic.  Here's an "observation" for you...... I used to be able to do all this in one day. There is not a chance that will happen again.  Wisdom comes with age, I guess.

Anyway, we got the outside decorations done and they look nice.  And we got the trees set up, but not decorated yet.  I spent my time yesterday sorting and setting out the decorations in each room and getting things organized.  I will be decorating the dining room tree today for sure; and might start on the new one in the living room.  It is bigger than the old one and Les will help with some of it.

It's supposed to be raining again here soon, so no golf today either even though it has warmed up to 50.  We went out for breakfast.  I am going to go do a couple errands and then will get to work on the tree.

Even though the trees are not decorated, the boys could not wait!  Angus had to reserve his spot!  I will take a better picture when the tree is all "fluffed" and done. 



Life is great!  Enjoy the Christmas Season!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: