Saturday, May 5, 2018

Done!

I am officially declaring Spring Cleaning over and done with!  The young man doing the power washing finished up last evening.  He's been coming the last few evenings after his regular daytime job.  He did a really good job - did all the regular power washing plus cleaned the porch floor, walk, driveway, deck, patio, shed, and even the curbs out front.  Steve also had him do a couple other jobs that were on our list.

I finished cleaning the windows today.  Everything on my list has been checked off and things are looking good.  I've also gotten some errands done and all the usual everyday things that need to be done.

Les is having a good time with his golf group of buddies in Myrtle Beach.  Weather has been good for them and I know they are enjoying themselves. 

I did spend a little time helping Mr. Gnome.  I recently posted a picture of his lovely Summer garden.  That night some large furry creatures visited his garden and pulled up his lovely yellow flowers.  They then hide them under the stove, refrigerator, and china cabinet as well as tearing a few apart and leaving on the kitchen floor.  So I helped clean up the remaining bits and planted some new small pink flowers for him.  Hopefully the creatures will not be attracted to those! 


Life is good!  Gotta' watch the muddy Derby now.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: