Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Beach Creatures

I hope everyone is well and happy!  We are good here.  The rains have not been constant and we have had sun time and beach time and golf time.

The tournament started today and Les says "it wasn't bad".  He had some very light rain for a couple holes on the course.

For those of us back here, it really rained just as Garrett was all changed and ready to leave to go down to the beach.  So that got delayed.  A couple hours later the sun was out and we were all out.  Although high noon is not a good time for me to be sitting out.  I got too hot and retreated to the indoor, much cooler pool.  The others soon joined me.

Now Les and I are showered and will be leaving soon for Bimini's for Grouper!  Pam and Garrett are out with the kids doing fun stuff and will meet the rest of us there.

So.... beach creatures.  The other evening Les and I were relaxing and watching some TV when we saw a pigeon come to our balcony.  Remember we are on the twelfth floor.  He was joined by at least ten others.  One took over the balcony light and sat there all night!  He didn't move until I opened the door when I got up.  The others moved around some but judging by what they left, they were here for a while.



Les saw a unique squirrel on the golf course today.  Really cute!  He's was checking to see if any of the guys had snacks along with them!


Pam saw a dolphin doing a flip but we didn't get a picture of that.

As far as our human beach creatures, sorry no pictures right now.  :)

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: