Friday, May 18, 2018

Just Some Random Thoughts

Friday is normally a "golf day", but due to weather and other assorted things going on, it is not happening today.  So we went to breakfast at First Watch.  It was very good.  While we were inside eating there was a short downpour. 

The off and on rain continues.  The sun even made an extremely short appearance.  Right now it is cloudy again and looks like more rain on the way.  There are puddles in the yard.  Les tried to sit on the deck to read.  The humidity is at 74 %; he didn't stay out there too long.

I've done the usual things around the house.  Then went to a hair appointment and Elisha did a good job on the parts that were driving me crazy.  I like that she always asks before she even starts to work or we head to the sinks.  Then I did some errands.

Our new Medicare cards came today.  I laminated them and we are all ready for the next time we need them. 

I scanned through my emails and other things that had been sent to me.  This picture taken by Mario Tama was in a USA Today report about the volcano eruptions in Hawaii.  I've been keeping an eye on those reports because our friends are vacationing on Oahu.  They are fine and having a good time and have not been affected by the volcano or the earthquakes.  Sadly the Big Island isn't so lucky.  But this picture made me smile.  Because I love a man who loves to play golf and I understand, I can totally see how this situation would happen.  The report did say the golf course is now closed and that no one had been in danger.


It's now time to go read.  I need to do some research and see if William Shatner is going to have another Zero G  book.  I am about halfway through the second one and have enjoyed them.

Stay Safe, Life is Good!  God Bless America!

No comments: