Thursday, May 3, 2018

Summer in the Gnome Garden

We've gone from having the heat on one day to needing the air conditioner the next.  That's pretty much the normal for our area.  Plus, after a slight break in the pollen, it is now worse again.  So the windows can't be open.  Technically, according to the calendar, it is Spring.  But Mr. Gnome and the thermometer say otherwise.  We're heading to 90 degrees today.


Mr. Gnome is still digging away, his flowers are blooming, and he has a new visitor!

Les is on the road with the golf buddies for their trip to Myrtle Beach.  Since I was up so early I've gotten quite a bit done around the house this morning.  Right now I'm waiting for the cleaning cycle on the oven to finish up.  The last of the laundry is in the dryer, and other chores are finished.  It will be time to sit, relax, and try to finish the good book I'm reading.  And have some of my vegetable soup for lunch!

I hope the guys have great rounds of golf.  Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: