Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just a Little Annoyed

I have a couple friends who comment that I don't post original "stuff" on Facebook.  I don't care to share a lot of personal info there.  But this morning I did post a picture and say something that was important to me.  I have since taken/removed/deleted this post because those same friends completely missed the point.  I believe that if you don't have something nice to say, it is okay to say nothing.

I have stopped following some people on Facebook because what they write and how they comment usually upsets me.  Also, I absolutely cannot stand to read the posts and comments that are full of bad spelling and bad grammar.  Proof read, people!

So I am posting the picture here and making my comment on my blog.  I am totally aware that not that many people read this, but I like to write here.  If there is something about this that bothers you, please feel free to keep it to yourself.  :)



In the interest of promoting peace and calm thoughts, I am posting this edited picture from "Weather Kitty". Please take a few minutes to focus on it and breathe deeply with an open mind.
 
 

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: