Monday, February 6, 2017

Happy Monday!

Hey, all!  I hope everyone survived the football last evening.  I feel bad for all those who stopped watching too soon and then were surprised this morning!  Also feel bad for Brief and his Dad (Falcons fans) but I'm happy for Tom Brady!

I was very disappointed with the commercials.  A couple made me laugh a little, a lot were hard to tell what they were advertising, and some were just plain annoying.  The best ones were the movie previews!  And Budweiser needs to bring back the horses and doggies!

So, on to other things.  It's sunny and bright here, supposed to get into high 50's today.  Golfer is out on the course. There have been quite a few days when it has been too wet, too cold, or both and he was happy to get out there today.

As for me, I've been doing odds and ends around here.  Will be going to the Y" this afternoon.  Life is good, all is well.

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: