Saturday, December 3, 2016

Time to Take a Breath! Or Maybe a Nap!

I think the decorating is done.  The cards are mailed.  The shopping is finished and there is just a little wrapping to do.  Things have been cleaned, the laundry is done, errands have been run, and the yard has been worked on.  Right now the leaf clean-up is almost a constant activity.  But life is good!  Next up will be a little baking.  But I am tired, and I am taking some down time.

We had a couple "too warm" days this past week and it is now once again cooler and feeling more like December.  Sunny and bright today.

All is well.  So here are some pictures!

Dining Room Tree

Living Room Tree

Front decorations.  Golfer's Dad made the snowman for us years ago.  Golfer and I made the sleigh.

Quilted Tree hanging by Bikini


Crocheted tree made by my sister many years ago.


Old Christmas Card of my Mom's.  That is me with Scooter Kitty in the picture.
Stay safe!

No comments: