Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy 26th!

I hope everyone is well and happy.  If you've been out shopping and returning, I hope the lines weren't too long.  I was out early (7-ish a.m.) to go to Starbucks and to stop to buy more bananas.  That's it for me going out today.  I have been busy working here in the house and have heard sirens several times.  So there are traffic problems around our area.

I have been un-decorating and cleaning. I am satisfied and happy.  :)  I have been carefully wrapping and packing up things.  Everything except the living room tree and the outside decorations is done.  It did not all go up in one day and it's not all coming down in one day.  Tomorrow I will work on the living room tree.  The outside decorations need to be dry before they are packed away, so they will probably be done later this week.  I have been doing laundry and cleaning the floors as I put things away.

Golfer is out playing golf.  It hasn't warmed up as much as the forecast said it would.  But at least it hasn't been raining on him.

Here's a last look at this year's living room tree.


Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the day!


No comments: