Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's Been A Very Good Christmas!

We got to spend time with both girls and their families.  Laughs were had, memories were shared, kids were hugged even if they didn't like it.  :)  Many meals were prepared.  Beautiful decorations were displayed and enjoyed.  Gifts and cards were exchanged.

We talked to Bikini this morning.  Nurse J and family came over for a noonish dinner and visiting.

It is now Christmas night.  The furry boys are resting.  They found new toys in their stockings along with some treats.  Even our little shy boy, Cecil, got in on the fun this morning.


Tomorrow is December 26th.  My family teases me, but it is true, I will be un-decorating starting tomorrow.  I truly enjoy everything during the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but then I am done.  On the 26th I am ready for Spring and warm weather.  I never get it, but I am ready!  The un-decorating takes a couple days.  I like to pack carefully and remember all the old ornaments.  And I clean as I work.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great New Year!  Stay safe!

No comments: