Friday, December 16, 2016

COLD!

And BRRRR!  It was down in the teens last night.  All the way up to 24 right now as I am writing this.  Golfer and I bundled up and went to breakfast this morning.  It is a usual golf day, but there are limits, you know, so no golf today.  :)  Although not all that long ago the guys were known to put a cover on the golf cart and use the portable heater in it.  I have been told those days are over.

Anyway.... It's been a busy week with the all the usual stuff, errands, grocery shopping, and getting ready for our early Christmas this weekend.  Bikini and family will be arriving on Saturday.

I did get some yard clean-up done.  Then we had some strong windy days and now there needs to be a stick pick-up out there.  Not happening today!

We got a new projection light for the front of the house.  Looks really nice with what we already had out there for decorations.  And the blinky lights entertain the furry boys when the lights shine in the dining room windows!

I keep seeing pictures of furry family members dressed up for Christmas.  Here are two of the cutest I've seen.  (not of our furry kids)  I learned a long time ago that in order to get a good picture of the furry kids wearing their reindeer antlers or a hat I need at least four more hands and quicker reflexes, so I don't try that any more.  :)


Have a happy day and stay safe!

No comments: