Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Time and the Living Is Hot!

Hey, all!  I hope you are all well and happy.  Today it is 80 degrees with 81% humidity.  The air is thick. It is supposed to get into 90's and probably rain later. It is not as bad as it is for our family and friends in Georgia and South Carolina, but it is MUGGY!

I did some yard work and clean-up yesterday and am so glad I did it then -- less humidity and a breeze.  Things are cleaned up and weeded.  Golfer had filled up the tree hole a couple days ago.  So while I was out working I fluffed up the mulch back there and raked some over the filled hole.  Looks fine now, did not need to go buy more mulch.

The guys are out playing golf.  Golfer left with his water and Gatorade.  Usually there is a breeze on base since it is closer to the water than home.

Bikini asked me to look through our old pictures for something.  I looked through the ones we have in the computer and did not find what she asked for, but it was fun looking.  Eventually I will look through the boxes that are stored upstairs, but that will be for a cooler day, or else I will have to get Golfer to help carry the boxes downstairs where it is cooler.  :)

I get an occasional picture of BeyB, and you know I post pictures of Cutie Girl and Little Miss E, but I don't get that many pictures of Boxer and Bloomer.  This is one of my favorites from several years ago.  They are now twelve and ten and getting so grown up, and they still  love the beach and the ocean!


Stay safe, folks!

No comments: