Friday, July 15, 2016

An Invasion!

Every news report has a piece on the new game Pokemon Go!  And almost every time, the reporter says it is exactly the news we need to take our minds off all the serious, sad, violent, and unhappy things going on in the world.

I am a little familiar with Pokemon.  When BeyB was very young she liked Pokemon and collected cards.  Then later Boxer and Bloomer got into Pokemon. I am sure Cutie Girl and Little Miss E will like Pokemon, too, and I will buy more cards.  I couldn't begin to tell you how many of the cards I have bought.

So now there is the app for Smartphones for the Pokemon Go game.  There have been a few issues reported.  Mainly players going into areas where they shouldn't.  Or not watching where they are walking while playing and falling down or running into something.  But it is getting players out of the house, and more kids are volunteering to walk their dogs!

Evidently the Pokemon creatures go all over the place.  There was a pidgey in our yard recently.  BeyB told me she got it!


If you are a player, stay safe!

No comments: