Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hey, all!

I hope everyone had a good Sunday!

It was a beautiful day here.  Golfer played golf with the guys.  I went to the pool and did my exercises and relaxed.  Then I did a few things around the house and a little clean-up out front.  Those weeds just don't stop growing!  I'll get to the back yard sometime this week.  Also started a new Clive Cussler book, Emperor's Revenge.  Golfer just finished reading it and said it is really good, so I had to start it.  :)

The girls both say everyone is well and happy - - -and busy.

I forgot to mention in my last post that we had another invasion of ants.  I moved things out of the pantry and checked everything, tossed some things, then sprayed and scrubbed.  So far, so good.  If they show up again before our next regular pest control visit, I will call the man to come sooner.  Everything in the pantry is either sealed up or in tight containers, nothing in there loose to attract them and nothing is ever spilled in there that could attract them, so I have no idea why.  But it is annoying.

We won't discuss news reports or any other stressful topics.  But I will share a picture that will make you smile.  Little Miss E's last picture was an unhappy one on the car trip.  This one is better!

Stay safe, people!

No comments: