Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hey!

Another lovely day here!  It started out warm, in 70's and sunny.  Now - late afternoon - it's mid-60's and cloudy.  Supposed to rain later.  There's a nice breeze, things are blooming, everything is green.

Our refinancing closing went well.  We're in the midst of the three day grace period in case we want to change our minds.  Do people do that?  Things should be finalized on Friday and we should get the paperwork next week.

Our A/C check-up was done yesterday and all is well there; ready for the hot Summer.

I went out and worked in the shed on Sunday afternoon.  Hauled things out, swept real well, sorted some things and got rid of some.  I had mentioned that it would be nice to have more light in there.  I took the window treatment panel down and threw it away.  Then I scrubbed the window and applied the textured vinyl sheeting that looks like it is frosted.  It was fairly easy and I think it looks pretty good.  It lets in light but you can't see into the shed.


While I was taking a picture of the shed, I took one of the large mulched area.  It's so pretty right now.  On the other side of the yard, the hydrangeas are getting buds and I'll take pictures of those when they bloom.


In other news, we have had another #!%$^&**@!!! mouse.  We do not know how one can get in here.  Everything has been checked, sealed, caulked, and kept clean.  Yet a couple days ago the furry boys were on guard all day and by evening, while we were watching TV, there they were chasing a teeny mouse around.  I haven't seen it since.  I haven't found any bodies either.  So, who knows??  Regardless, the quarterly pest service was already scheduled for next week and I moved it up to Friday.  Gross.  Ick.  The boys check when they pass by areas where it was hiding the other day.  Like they are looking and going, "all clear!" and then they keep going past.  Really good furry boys!  (not known for their hunting skills though)

Kirk goes in for some minor service in the morning and while that is being done we are going to breakfast.  So, life is good.  Stay safe!

No comments: