Sunday, April 24, 2016

Belated Happy Earth Day!


I've been busy and simply forgot I wanted to post this cute picture!

However, the final window and window treatment cleaning is done.  I hauled everything upstairs and gave the room a good cleaning while I was up there doing the window.  And some other "Spring Cleaning" chores have been done.  This afternoon I am going to go clean some things out of the shed.

Yesterday I went with Nurse J to do some baby shopping.  She's in the final weeks of pregnancy now and Babies R Us offers a discount on things that have not been purchased from the registered wish list.  So she went armed with gift cards that friends and family have given them - Thank you, everyone! - and we picked out some lovely necessities.

We had a good thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.  Golfer and his golf buddies had gotten their round finished, and I was just pulling into the garage when the sky opened up with lots of thunder and some lightening.  It's cooler this morning, but nice and sunny.

Stay safe!

No comments: