Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sigh

And on it goes.

So.  The very nice man came and cleaned out all  the duct work and venting system for our dryer.  He went up on the roof, up in the attic, and then took the dryer apart.  Brushes, blowers and vacuums were used.  Sadly, although it is all very clean, it did not fix the problem.

I am once again waiting for the dryer service man to make an appearance.  I had to have a little "go around" with the lady who does their scheduling when I called them again .  She said it would be at least Friday or next week before he could be here.  I said, "Oh, no it won't.  He told us on Monday that if the cleaning did not fix it, he would be back on Wednesday to work on it."  She hemmed and hawed and said that wasn't the way it worked.  I repeated that we were told he would be back on Wednesday.  She said she would call us back.  She later left a very pleasant message saying he would be here between 9:00 and 1:00 on Wednesday and thanked us for our business.  :)

Here are Angus, Cinder and I sitting, waiting for his arrival.


Later . . . . . . . .

He arrived early and after taking the dryer completely apart, found the problem and fixed it.  A screw had come loose causing a belt to fall off.   Go figure.  So now I am off to clean.  There are fuzz and dust everywhere after the last couple days.

Stay safe!

No comments: